Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

...TRULY ADDICTED!!!!

 

*SIGH*  LORD HAVE MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
This shoes is the BUSINESS! omg. this shoe needed a post of its own.
As you can probably tell I love shoes! I'm OBSESSED with shoes. I need rehab. lol
These beauties are from Neiman Marcus Last call (www.lastcall.com) I love the last call store, but the last call site is cray! They have designers like L.A.M.B, Tory Burch and Stewart Weitzman just to name a few.



 
wwwwooohoooweeeee

 I ordered these Joie (great designer, check out their stuff) boots from Last Call a little over a year ago! I copped them for $260. Now to some that may not be a deal, however, with a original price tag of $650, that's a damn deal by my standards! lol

I've worn these babies ONCE. I mean lets be real, 1. Lacing these puppies up is a job in itself. 2. not many places to wear these thigh high bondage looking things, but its cool, Ill preserve them! Then again, who the hell am I kidding, I would wear these to Walmart and NOT THINK TWICE.... HA!!

Trust me the pavement doesn't stand a chance when I wear these, 'cause I'm beatin it DOWNNNNN HUNTTTYYY! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment