Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

...just kickin it!

Gooooood Morning

Its sunday ALREADY, & Im not happy about it bccccccc that means tomorrow is MONDAY! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. lol


So here is my fit from Friday! I felt soooo cute! lol. I loved everything about it. The was the belt was the foundation which my outfit was built around/on. Its a vintage belt. I so adore it.

Shoes-Charlotte Russe believe it or not! I and ALWAYS amazaed  at the little gems I can find at places I dont normally shop. These shoes are def fiyyahhh! lol

Shirt- is Express.I love the sleeves.

Necklace - vintage ive had for years, and found in my bin some weeks back!

So I got home Friday and a package was waiting for  me! They say you ask and you shall receive..lol
I call cupcake cupcake, bc cupcake is so sweet. :)


Look at this AMAZING bottle. Im OBSESSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD with pretty perfume bottles.

 
 
 

Yep my new MJ Dot perfume will go well with the rest of the gang!! :) How cute are my little lady bottles. lol

Til next time *muah*

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so bright and inviting!...the accessories in this post are so cute,I really like your approach to style!

    ReplyDelete