Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

...feelin like I need to be on the BEACH!!

Buenos Dias Love bugs.

Soooooooo its Friday! thank ya JESUS! lol Its starting to get cold out and I HATE COLD WEATHER! grrrrrrrr. The weather in the A needs to stop with all the trickery! Its 50 in the morning and 77 by 1p.m.!! *side eye* But that's Atlanta for you! :) Don't get me wrong fall/winter isn't all bad, I LOVE a good boot and pea coat buuttt uhh the actual cold weather NOT SO MUCH!

 


So here is my fit from yesterday. This is my "intro to fall look". It felt weird to wear stockings after so many months of not doing so. lol
 
Dress is from Mod Cloth (www.modcloth.com) this site is CRAY.. I LOVE their stuff!
 
Shoes Steve Madden circa 2005 or so. I just love when a shoes is timeless and is made so well that they last a long time! I get sooooooo many compliments on these shoes.
 
Ring is from Be Be, now lets talk about this AMAZINGGGGGGGGG ring! I have skinny fingers so when I find a ring that actually fits, I buy it. I so love this ring, the pic does it no justice
 
Earrings from H&M (i think..lol)
 
Belt if you can believe it, its from a pair of pants I brought from The Limited in 2002 or so! Don't sleep on belts that come with pants or dresses, they can be a winner more so than the item its self!
 
Stockings are from SPANX, they not only have the BEST shape wear (yes, I'm slim, but I do wear SPANX), but their stockings are on point!




So here is last nights dinner/my lunch for today. Woo this dish is so damn GOOD! Its a quick meal: chicken breast (which I cut in half to make cutlets), a can of rotel, can of corn and can of cream of chicken. Combine all of the ingredients (rotel, corn and cream of chicken in a bowl) and pour over the chicken and bake at 300 for 1.5 hours. I marinate the chicken in a ziplock the night before with taco seasoning to give it more flavor, chicken breast can be bland if you do not season it correctly. I used broil in a bag rice, because I can not make rice to save my life! lol Plate the rice, pour the chicken and veggies over the rice and top with cheddar cheese and your in there like swim wear! #POW


 
So here is a collage I made of me and my baby. Can you tell she wanted to take the pic?? This was after she had fallen asleep. I cant blame her, I don't like to be bothered when I'm sleepy either.
I used this app called Instacollage which I use for all of the pics on here. Its pretty cool.
 
P.S. yes that is a gate in the background in front of the closet to prevent Blue from getting to my shoes. I love Blue, but if one of shoes came up chewed up, it would be a lotta slow singin and flower bring ok...alright!! LMFAO
 
 
Look who was asleep before cupcake and I...none other than Blue-Skye! Lol she is so funny.
 
 
Til lata! *muah*
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog! By the way the meal sounds great, too bad you didn't share lol!

    ReplyDelete