Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

...thanking GOD tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

Chello love bugs! Its Thursday night and I still have the same damn headache from 2 days ago! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Im home cooking dinner and watching sex in the city. The old episodes are so hilarious! lol

Anywayssssssssssss

 

Here us my fit from yesterday. Its pretty cas for work, but I had a 3 hour meeting at a disaster clean up company! BORRRIIINNNGGG! Well let me say this it was ok, I just didnt want to spend my time at this place, but hey, its over so Im over it! lol

I LOVEEEEEEE this chain on my shirt.  I ordered it from ASOS Market place. So cute. The shirt and SUPER cute owl ring are from wet seal and orange cardigan H&M oh and the shoes....oh the shoes my TRUE LOVE, they are from Bakers. I love these shoes. :)

Whelp thats it for this entry.

Til next time *muah*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment