Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

...Thanking 10 pound baby Jesus its FRIDAYYYYY!

Loveeeeeeee bugssssss...whats up! TGIF!!

*sigh* so all week I've been stressing over this Statistics test and yesterday it was me against the test! From the looks of my face below: guess who won??? OMGGGG i wanted to kick a wall and scream after that damn test! WTF. FML. All i keep doing is shaking my head. I'm so over this damn class. I study and  try and still do BADLY! phuck it. :( I just feel like I cant win with this damn class. SO OVER IT!!!

 .
 So here is my fit from yesterday. I LOVE the earrings and shoes. I feel like I was reppin the NY Knicks with the colors. lol. Actually, the color was more peach than orange. The dress was SUPER comfy. I got it from Express some time ago. The earrings are from Urban Outfitters (arent they AMAZballs!!..), shoes are Steve Madden from Marshalls and the belt from H&M.


 So after a HORRIBLE test experience, Cupcake and I decided to grab a bite to eat and a libation! (we needed it trust me). We went to a place that we NEVER go, but the wings are good so we went for it! We ate, got a chance to chat and headed out. Cupcake didn't finish the margarita. smh.Cupcake didn't like the way it tasted. :( My Riesling wasn't the best, but hey what do you expect from a wing spot! lol


 
So here is my deal from yesterday. 4 packages of yogurt, 1 large tub of margarine and 4 boxes of special K cracker chips. All for a total of 9 bucks! I'm tellin ya peeps, couponing is the way to go!
 
 
 
 
Well thats it for now, til next time! *mauh*  

No comments:

Post a Comment