Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

...Over this Monday ALREADY!!!

Sooooooooooooo Its ANOTHER Wednesday, and I'm REALLY FINALLY posting this! *sigh* Ive been neglecting my blog. Been kinda busy and blah :( Lo Siento love bugs.

Soooooooo Its Wednesday Love bugs....and I'm FINALLY getting around to  posting this entry.

This week so far has been pretty BLAH and Its cold in the morning, so I'm none to happy! :(

Anyways, here is last weekend in a nutshell. :)


10/08- I started my entry yesterday, but my computer was acting crazy and cupcake wanted to cuddle so I just let it be until today.

So its Sunday! *insert shocked face*

I tell you, the older I get, the faster the days fly by. I feel like I just got off work Friday. If only the work week flew by as fast as the weekend.

10/7- So Friday, I got off work and went to see the fabulous Kelly to get my lashes done. Ever since my bday, Ive been addicted to eyelashes. Its amazing how much lashes brighten up your face. I'M AN ADDICT now. lol. Anyways, so after the lashes, I came home. Cupcake decided to order Chinese, and I started making my Blue some bows.

Here is my fit from Friday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEE these booties. I saw them at Bakers last year at the end of the season. however, they didn't have my size. So i called around to every bakers I could find, and wallah. I found them! I had to have them. lol The heel is BANANASSSSSSS. OMG The shirt I ordered EBay and my fav True Religion jeans. As you can see from previous photos. I'm OBSESSED with these pins on my shirt. :)



 

 
Bows I made my baby Friday. I brought the clips from Micheal's and the Kroker (i think that's the name) ribbon from EBay. So cute huh. I'm talented folks, I'm telling ya. lol

This is the Chinese we ordered Friday. OMG its soooo good! We order from a place called Rice Box. It is sooooooo good and they give you sooo much food at a good price. Cupcake and I both ate dinner Friday and early lunch Saturday just from one order. :) Love this place!!



Saturday we took Blue to get groomed and run a few errands.
I LOVE this shirt and shorts. The pic doesn't really do it any justice. I opted to wear flats so I turned to my fav kelly green Tory Burch reva flats. Oh and look at the necklace. I found it in my old jewelry bin and I'm glad I did. I so LOVE IT.
 
 
 
Since we had Blue, and I didn't wanna leave her at home, we went to our new fav spot. One of the places I know for sure will allow you to bring your dogs. :) This spot is so cute and the food is good.
As you can see I was hungry so I didn't take a before pic of the food cupcake and I ate lol. The rainbow cake was AMAZZZZZINGGGGGGGG...so good. Kinda taste like red velvet cake. :)
 
 
 
Pet Smart had cute clothes, most of which Ive already purchased for Blue. I'm so addicted to buying clothes for her. :) I did however buy her a new toy and some biscuits, which she didn't like AT ALL! :(




How CUTE is Blue! :) On the RARE occasion she is sleepy, she is soooo funny! I of course got her all dressed after her being groomed and she was so funny. Her facial expressions are priceless. lol


 
Saturday night we were going to hit the movies, but went home first and was to tired to leave back out. So I made MORE bows for my baby. SOOOOOO DAMN cute!! They are SUPER easy to make and a lot less expensive then in the stores! I'm proud of my work! :)
 
 
 
Sunday was a LAZY day. I woke up, made some Kielbasa sausage, biscuits and home fries and started to prepare dinner. (fried fish, shrimp, cabbage and mac and cheese.). I
 went to Target and the grocery store while Cupcake washed clothes.
 
 
 
 
 
Dinner was pretty basic. I have a few groceries I want to use before I go grocery shopping again, so I made this. I froze the mac and cheese from 2 weeks ago so I had some left over and used it for dinner. I fried some whiting I had in the freezer and brought shrimp and cabbage from Kroger.
Quick Sunday meal! :) OMG it was soooo good! Cupcake and I LOVE cabbage so I make it as often as I can. The shrimp and fish batter was Jiffy cornbread mix. HANDS DOWN one of the best ideas Ive ever had! The cornbread mix makes the fish taste soooo good! TRY IT! lol
 
 
 
 
So after dinner, we relaxed in the bed and Blue of course was the 1st one asleep. My baby Blue is as always the most adorable when she is sleepy! this is from last night. lol I wonder what she was dreaming about. These pics are just hilarious.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment