Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

...just plain BLAHHHH

Its Wednesday and I'm sleepy and cranky! I'm over this damn statistics class and the work week, however, I do wanna do better with my posting, so here goes nada.



Here is my fit from yesterday. I soooo love this dress. I brought it from H&M for 10 bucks! The neck detail is cray! The earrings are a pair of my favs!

This is the deal I got from Publix yesterday. I did pretty well. I saved 20 bucks and only spent 16 bucks with BOGO and coupons. Pretty damn good if I must say so myself. :)


Pic from school. I was over note taking political science class. I mean give me a break. I worked 8-5 then class from 715 to 945 (we never stay that late, not but shoot 9 is still LATE. lol
PS peep my 2nd fav Tory Burch glitter Revas. These are the only flats I prefer to wear.


Whelp chicklets. That about it for yesterday. Sleep tight and say your prayers!

Til next time *muah*

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! It is so cute! You have such great style!

    -Brittany
    http://britregay.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt. I really appreciate the compliment. :) I'm sooooo fashion OBSESSED, its crazy. lol

      Delete