Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

..feeling caught up...sorta. lol

Yoooooooo Love Bugs!

I'm back at it. This has been a week of STUDYINGGGGGGGGGG and I'm soooooo over it.

I cant tell you how ready I am for this test to be OVER!!!! :(

Yesterday, I made tacos for dinner and made my precious baby Blue some hair bows! They are sooooo easy and fast to make. I cant believe Ive paid for them in the past, but hey, Ive figured out how to make my own and I'm on a roll!!

So after eating and making bows, cupcake and I studied and watched the presidential debate. It was ok, I was mostly trying to finish studying bc I was tired. I swear, I feel like my brain is gonna EXPLODE!!



Here is my fit! I rarely wear pants as you can see from my pics. lol I wear more dresses bc its easier and less expensive! My shoes are from the kardashian kollection at sears: LOVE THEM. oh and check the flamingo ring, toooooo cute. I think its from Bebe.

So here are the bows I made for Blue. As you can see there aren't many supplies you need to make them. I'm sooo glad I figured out how to make them. I should sell em! hmmmm lol

Just look at these tacos! I prefer to break the taco shells in half then  put all my toppings on. I mean hell the shells are gonna break anyways so why not make it easier to eat. CLEVER i know! lol

 As I was getting ready and puttin on my make up this morning, I look down and look who is asleep at my feet! She is soooooooooo damn cute! I love her so! :)
 
So who watched the debate? I remember very little of it. lol Romney comes off as all republicans do: Snarky, entitled, BIG AHOLE! no offense, but not everyone in this world knows what its like to have a shit ton of money and have no worries. He seems not to care about anyone but "his people". IJS


 
As cupcake and I are winding down our studying, we look up and guess who is KNOCKED OUT! You would think she has 2 jobs and 5 kids. She sleeps soooo hard, its hilarious. 
Wooo gotta love baby Blue-Skye.
 
 
Tomorrow is FRIDAYYYYYYY wooohooo! lol Til next time my loves! *muah*

1 comment: