Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

...just bloggin'. lol

Hola Love bugs!

So Its Thursday, HOWEVER, I'm posting about Tuesday! I will get this down to a science and be able to post daily in no time! I just know it. lol. I have to say its been a busy week. Ive only cooked ONE day this week! *sigh*.

Cupcake and I have been busy studying for this Statistics test today. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant wait for it to be over. I LOATHE it. Seriously. so not cool. lol

So Tuesday, Blue went to daycare. Yes we take her to daycare, because as fun as we THINK we are, Ms. Blue-Skye still needs to be around dogs and play. :) I took a pic, but its in cupcakes phone! grrr



So here is my fit from Tuesday. I'm OBSESSED with these shoes and earrings! The quilted pattern and the soft pink color is to die for!!! I felt "cutesy" in this fit. I love A-line skirts and the green shirt was a winner in my book! Cupcake told me I needed to pose in front of another background, lol so we took it outside. Came out cute! :)

So I didn't cook dinner the night before, so I got up and made this AMAZING bagel/sandwich! ITS SOOOOOO GOOD! Its pastrami with cheddar cheese and mustard on a bagel. Seems weird huh! NOPE it taste DELICIOUS!!! omg!


So here are my two deals for the day! I went to Publix before work and on lunch! Yes I gotta get my deals guys! The first was 2 bags of lays chips and 3 cans of soup (i had already put the other 2 away) The total was roughly 3 bucks!! crazy i know. the soup and chips were BOGO and i had coupons of course. The second trip was about 12 bucks! again bogo items and my handy coupons! Hopefully one day i will be able to give a break down of my deals. Its soooo easy and actually FUN to me.



Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyssss catch ya lata *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment