Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

...had a nice weekend with my babies!

Soooooooo  I wanted to post about my weekend. So here we go. Friday went to Lamaras house party. Saturday cupcake, Blue and I had lunch and later that evening cupcake took me on an AMAZING date. It was the CUTEST. lol. We went to Agathas. Its a place where you go and have dinner while you are a part of a play! how awesome is that!! we have passed it MANY times and cupcake took me, it was very nice! Sunday was Lamaras bday, so I went Aminas house then back home! Made spaghetti (no pic) and that was that.


Fridays fit! Blue had to be involved! sooooooo spoiled. lol but it was a cute pic huh? 
the shoe! oh the shoe! The pic does em no justice!





Lunch was good! I woke up STARVING. I mean headache and all. So I woke cupcake up and we all took a walk to a cute lil spot near the house. Its called La Mongerie bakery! It was sooo good. I just LOVE hanging with my little family. we are a pretty cool trio. lol and how CUTE is my babies hoodie! hahahaha. i love it. lol



Saturdays fit. I Loveeeeeeee this dress!! omg! its from the kardashian kollection at sears! Got this baby for 10 bucks!!! marked allllll the way down from $68! boooyahhhh! lol The earrings are from BeBe. got them on sale as well. I don't believe in paying full retail for clothing. It should be against the law! lol

 
 
here is the food! kinda felt like cruise ship type food but hey, it was good.

 
 
Pics of the inside, our table and cupcakes part. HA! yes cupcake had a part.I had a singing part, which i opted NOT to do. I'm shy...ok! lol
 
 
So check out Blue. lmfaoooooooo Cupcake was doing homework and looked over to this! omg can you say TIRED. toooo funny! That's about how I felt on Sunday as well. Gotta love my baby. :)
 
 
Chadios peeps! *muah*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment