Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

...hoping this Tuesday will go MY WAY!!

*YAWN*

Buenos Dias Love bugs!

So I made it through the manic Monday and now its TUESDAY! Oh lord help me through the week!! :)

Monday was ok. It rained ALLLLL DAYYYY AND ALLLL NIGHHHTTT. ay dios mio. I couldnt wake up for NOTHING! (bad grammar I know...my apologies mom lol).

Anyway..

So monday was monday. Start of the week and work was HELL not gonna lie, but Im not gonna talk about work here. I made it through the work day. thank GOD! I was able to pick up some couponing deals I wanted and did some homework. Oh I also made some flower arrangements. :) Yes, Im a sucker for flowers. lol

I didnt cook anything for dinner. I got some deli meat, cheese, bread, flowers, wine and more fruit for Cupcake from Kroger and picked up some broc and cheese soup from Jasons Deli. I got home in the POURING rain...made my 2 floral arrangements, then made a sandwich, reheated my soup and that was dinner. Cupcake had a salad. It was one of those evenings TRUST ME!!

After my soup and sandwich, cupcake was ready to assist me with my Statistics homework I have been procrastinating on! I will admit procratination is the thorn in my side, but when I tell yall I hate it I LOATHE IT!! omg! so we started on my homework while watching tv, which probably isnt the BEST study enviornment. Anyway, cupcake is helping me and Blue is "on one" I mean she is getting into EVERYTHING. She is pulling wrappers from the fruit snacks we ate off the bed, into EVERYTHING!!! *sigh*. I couldnt even get mad. Cupcake and I just laughed and continued on with the homework. So at 11:40p.m. Im on the last problem. Cupcake is asleep by now, cant be mad lol

Ohhhhhh I forgot to mention the most important part of my day: I ordered some boots! lmfaooo. Im OVERLYYYYYYY obsessed with shoes. Anyways, they were 149.00 there was 30% off promo going on and I had a $50.00 off offer sent to me so I paid 66 somthing with tax and shipping not bad! whatcha think?? i love em! cant wait to wear them. thats the only thing I like about winter!!

 
 
 
here is my fit from Monday. love the earrings most of all!
 
 
Ok so here is my deal of the day. All of this for 9 bucks! I saved 26 bucks with coupons and the BOGO promotion. 2 mozzarella sticks, 2 boxes of broth, 2 cancada dry ginger ale, 6 pillsbury biscuts and 1 pack of pepperoni! boooyahhhhhh lol Except for the pepperoni and biscuts, these are all BOGO at Publix this week and along with my coupons, i made out well! :) I LOVE PUBLIX!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
My pretty floral arangements!
 
 
Living room
 
 Kitchen table
 
 
TRAFFIC! GRRRRRR lol
 
 
Toodles til next time! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment