Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

...a week BEHIND!

Its Monday love bugs! and I'm sleepy and cranky! grrrrrrrrrr

Anyways, I wanted to post this before I got even more behind. These pics are from last weekend 9/22

Friday I did much of nothing, Saturday I hung with my bestie and went BACK to Nordstrom cafe. lol I'm telling you that place is that good! we went to the mall and it was back home for me!



Here is my fit! I LOVED IT!! and check the Loreal/ Beyonce lipstick! Hands down one of the most AMAZING packaging I've ever seen, and the lipstick stays on for a LONG time. The pendants on my shirt I could honestly wear EVERYYY SINGLE DAY! I'm so obsessed with this button up shirt look!



I also snagged some candles from bath and body works! they were 2 for $20. I use this everyday, so I stock up whenever they go on sale.



Sunday, I was good ol suzy homemaker! I made fried chicken, mac and cheese sweet potatoes and collard greens! It came out soooooo good!!



I did my shopping at my 2nd fav grocery store Kroger! Check out the price on the cheese! wow.
And  if you are ever in Kroger, check out the "clearance corner" I always find great lil deals there.

 
 
 
Now this mac and cheese wasn't just any mac and cheese, it was LOBSTER mac and cheese! WOW..i know i know. lol It was my first time making it, and i have to admit, it came out like I was a PRO. HOWEVER, here is the dilemma: it cost over 25 dollars to make!!!!! *insert gasp* yikes, i still cant believe I made it, but hey you only live once! I wont be making it again for awhile, but I enjoyed it! Ive learned that cheese sauce is the key to a good mac and cheese. If I were to do it all over again, I would have made a smaller batch so each bite had more of the lobster and bacon. Other than that, it was perfection. :)


These are the ingredients. You do the math! lol oh and i forgot to mention, i added BACON! I love love love love bacon! I mean LOVE!! so any chance I get, I make it.

Here is the awesome chicken. (Buttermilk makes everything tender).

OK so here is the only think i "cheated on" lol I brought greens in a can (which are DELICIOUS with vinegar) and some steam in the bag sweet potatoes. Now I usually cook my own, but it was hot and I didn't feel like being in a sauna for 2 potatoes to cook for 2 hours! anyways. the potatoes came out good as well! I added some butter, sugar and cinnomon and it taste just like homemade!!


taaadaaah! here is the finished product!! it was soooo good! :)



I also made some floral arrangements! i lOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE flowers. I try to have them around as much as possible. here is the small one for the kitchen table.



and here is the one for the living room! I sooooooooo love lilies and roses together! If anyone ever wants to send me flowers here is the combo I LOVE! *hint hint* lol



here was my Sunday swag! lol a good ol wife beater and stretch pants, you just cant go wrong! Also, I'm standing in front of the corner shelf I made! YEP! I'm Barbra the builder too! lol




oh and lastly. I got cupcake some fruit and cut it up! man I'm GOOD! lol






Unfortunately, there was a injury on Sunday! *sigh* the person injured was ME! So cupcake woke up and attempted to make bacon for our breakfast. Everything was OK until I went to take the BURNING bacon from the oven. The pan is old, and started to bend. Whelp it bent and SPLASHED! Ive never been burned like that while cooking smh. To be honest it hurt when it happen, other than that its fine, just looks bad. And I'm TIRED OF PEOPLE ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED!! GRRRRRRRR i hate that! lol Mederma here I come.


Aight chaps! that's the end of that weekend. lol Til next time!! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment