Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

...STRONGLY believes in..

So I was on Yahoo (its my home page) and had to come back and post this IMMEDIATELY!!

Here are two stories that make me believe 2 things: The power of God and any special talents we have are from GOD! This artist is MIND blowing! Ladies and gents the pic below is drawn by a artist by PENCIL! WOWOWWWWWW..I can barely draw a stick figure and this man does this! THAT'S GOD!

Does this NOT look like a photo??? all i can say is WOW!

Here is the link to check out more of his work

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/stunning-art-mimics-reality-slideshow/dirk-dzimirsky-photo-1348783489.html#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Fstunning-art-mimics-reality-slideshow%252Fdirk-dzimirsky-photo-1348783489.html

So here is a tattoo artist! I mean seriously! GOD GIVEN TALENT! like forreal! amazing!



here's more. Also, how much do you think one of these puppies run you??? lol a bit I'm sure, but it looks worth it

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/ultra-realistic-tattoos-blur-art-life-025709233.html


*sigh*

now to the stuff id rather not even talk about! I joke and say things are "the devil" (gas prices, if i break a nail...that's the 80 year old woman in me...lol), but truly I believe that some stuff truly is the devil, bc GOD cant possibly have ANYTHING to do with this!

This story is inconceivable! I shutter just thinking about it! My prayers go out to this family. sooooooo sad! I wish I could erase this story!

The title reads: Man kills masked teen, learns its his SON!



http://news.yahoo.com/conn-man-kills-masked-teen-learns-son-063653076.html



No comments:

Post a Comment