Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

...READY FOR THE WEEKEND!!! *sheesh*

Hey there Love bugs...

So after a day at work I'd like to forget, I had to go to school to do some MUCH needed school work with cupake. (it took EVERYTHING had to go, but I went) Anyway.. so in my normal "Alexia fashion" I had to put on something that was comfy BUT cute! I am a stretch pants FIEND and love to pair them with everything. They are comfortable and versatile.

Here is my "school swag" fit. My fav 54 11's (the "hood" name for the Princess Reeboks lol) my Hello Kitty shirt from target (compliments of cupcake) and my handy dandy stretch pants.



 
 
Equipped with my materials, I dont feel like I got very far. Each math problem take FOREVERRRRRR to solve, Statistics is the DEVIL! GRRRR lol
 
 
So after our attempt to be good students, cupcake and I were able to rack up a little over an hour in the Math lab. It felt like a damn life time (again GRRRRR...lol) After all of that math, we were hungry so I made a quick dish cupcake and I enjoy. Its an old school classic (if you are from up north you will recognize this) Ladies and gentlemen I give you: STEAKUMS! hahah. I dont care if I were to become a billionaire tomorrow, I would still eat steakums!
 
 
I went to Zestos to get some fries and onion rings( yes I had to get BOTH..thats the "fat girl" in me..lol) because the frozen fries I brought would have taken to long to make.
So here is the finished product. ( I LOVE the plate and the condiment holder)
 
 
So its 11:17 p.m. and Ive had a FULL day to say the least and could complain, but I want to go to bed on a positive note so Im going to look on the BRIGHT side: I was able to get some math homework done, My mommy called me and we had a good convo (she rocks like old school tube socks..hehehe) I'm full after eating my Steakums and  Baby Blue is feeling better. She is still a bit groggy, but she is playing a little so I feel ok to leave her tomorrow. I also did something I dont usually do, I gave her a french fry, I felt bad because she wasnt feeling well. Cupcake quickly informed me that her instructions from the vet specifically said: NO TABLE food! (eekkk...my bad) I dont normally do it though so I dont feel so bad. lol
 
Sooooooooooooo its now 11:40 and Im about to take off my make-up, tie up my hair and hit the hay. Cupcake and Blue are already in bed and asleep ( I swear they run off the same inner clock..lol)
 
Til tomorrow love bugs. Say your prayers, sweet dreams and Buenos Noche. *muah*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment