Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

...Behind on my blog postings

Love Bugsssssssssssssss...Whats up???

Its Monday, and boy can I feel it! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...lol

Anyway..

So since I DON'T have Facebook, twitter, instagram (or any other social outlet that the masses have) I thought it would be a good idea to update my blog daily. To be honest, I like blogging, its like my little diary. :) Whelp lets just say its a lot harder than I thought lol.

My intentions were to blog everyday about my day or whatever random comes to my mind. Well here is where the problem lies:
  1. I want to include my outfits that I have on each day and I need cupcake to take the pic bc I don't do bathroom mirror photos of myself (you know which ones I'm talking about I HATE THEM..I MEAN REALLY HATE THEM) plus you wouldn't be able to see my entire outfit.
  2. TIME FLIES! I feel like I just got off of work Friday at 5 p.m. and its already Monday!! WTF each day I said I was gonna do an entry, the time just slipped away and I didn't have the time! : : (
  3. I want to edit the pic I take (they seem much more exciting and not to mention hides some flaws..lol). There are so many options and frames and apps to chose from to make that special pic. Its a bit overwhelming!
So here is what I'm going to do: I'm going to post my entries the day after: (i.e. have cupcake take my pic after work and post  the entry either that evening or the next morning. By the looks of it it will be the next morning. LMAO).

Anyway..So here is Friday. I really liked my outfit! The colors were BANANAS  and my shoes were AMAZballs! lol ENJOY!

So after work, I got home and took my baby for a quick stroll. We were instructed to take her for a walk everyday so I'm trying to make sure that happens. TRUST ME: usually when I get home, I am peeling my clothes off and pouring a glass of wine, but I want to follow the vets instructions and make sure she recovers properly so Ive been taking her out each day! Here is a pic of us! she looks so sad doesn't she. :( And YES, I had to put clothes her on, I do EVERY TIME we go out. She may have been feeling bad, but she damn sure wasn't gonna look like it....OK! lol
PS I just noticed we matched!and how cute is here dress. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh I almost forgot! I went to lunch at Nordstrom Cafe Friday as well...ALONE might I add! I swear, I feel like the new kid on the first day of school, I need some friends! (cue the violins...lol) Anyways! my lunch was DELICIOUSSSSSSSS! OMG. I took pics of my lunch and began editing them while I was eating so I didn't feel so alone! :)

I have to say these pics came out pretty good considering it was my first time using these pic editing apps  (pic stitch and pic stitch collage). *pats self on the back* lol

Thanks for listening/looking....til next time my lovies! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment