Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

...made it through a MANIC monday!

HAPPY TUESDAY love bugs...

So I made it through a MANIC Monday only to be faced with a TUMULTUOUS Tuesday! lol I'm trying to take it all in stride...that's all I can do right? Its 11:09 a.m. and I have 1 million things to do. not to mention I just got duped into going to the tax commissioners office to pay the property taxes for my building! smdh. I only volunteered to go bc their is a office near my house and I was going to leave early for the day, drop off the check and then go home...NOW they have asked me to go earlier to the office near our building. again SMDH..NEVA AGAIN!...OK alright! lol

Anyway so nada major yesterday evening. I tried to catch up on my couponing but of course that didn't happen. :( I made turkey burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner, however, cupcake nor myself ate it. (weird I know, but let me explain) So Ive been craving Jason's Deli broccoli and cheese soup and sandwiches something CRAZY! I think Ive eaten that soup atleast 5 times in the last 7 days. I use to buy the bowl, but quickly graduated to the quart.( its less expensive than 2 bowls and you get a bit more). I stopped at jasons deli after work to get a quart and made a turkey and cheese sandwich at home. Cupcake opted for fruit for dinner! smh Cupcake is on yet ANOTHER health kick/diet!  All I can do is shake my head!! I can not FORCE my delicious dinners on cupcake, so Ive given up. If cupcake wants fruit for dinner, then fruit it is.lol

So here is my outfit from Monday. I LOVE THIS DRESS! It was from the Gossip Girls Collection for Target that came out YEARS ago. This dress is definitely a go to item for me. I wear it in the summer with sandals or in winter/fall with tights and knee boots. Yesterday I paired it with my fav Stuart Weitzman peep toe pumps and silver dome ring,( I also have it in gold). To me, this outfit screams sassy and stylish!

So here are the turkey burgers that cupcake nor myself ate last night lol. When I go grocery shopping, I premake (not a word..lol) the burgers from turkey meat with my handy burger press so when I'm ready to eat them, all I have to do is thaw them and put em in the skillet. The sweet potato fries are DELICIOUS!!!! I cut up sweet potatoes which ISN'T  easy feat. Anyone that cooks knows how HARD sweet potatoes are! ughhh. So what I do is use a knife, make a indentation with the knife and hammer the rest of the knife through with the back of a can! Sounds sketchy I know, I just pray each time I cook them that I DON'T cut off a finger! lol

 
Since I didn't eat the burgers for diner last night, I cant wait to eat it for lunch in the next hour or so! YUMMMMM. I left the other patty and a few fries for cupcake so hopefully it will get eaten, if not Ill eat it before class this evening. :)

Anyways, I'm off to the tax commissioners office bc I'm such a "team player" smh. Hopefully when I get back Ill have time to post my weekend pics, however, I have a feeling that wont happen. :(

toddles love bugs *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment