Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

...glad its HUMP day/evening

Happy hump day Love Bugs!

So as I anticipated, I haven't been able to post as much as I expected!! *insert sad face* lol

I do however have pics from my fit today and 2 deals I was able to catch this week. Ive been neglecting my couponing. I haven't even gone through my Sunday paper and its WEDNESDAY!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! I gotta find some balance. All work (school and my paying gig) makes for a dull anxious Alexia! No Bueno. :(

I need to tap in to my creative side quick because I'm feeling anxious and out of whack! *Sigh*

My outfit for today. I LOVE this dress and the shoes are beyondddddddddd CRAZY (by Jessica Simpson...LOVE LOVE LOVE her shoes)!!!
PS peep Blues cameo! lol she is a mess

 


Here are 2 deals I was able to SQUEEZE in this week. Though this was a small trip in size, it was some stuff I needed to stock up on. I got my baby some treats and refills for my automatic toilet cleaner. This stuff can be expensive, so I'm ALWAYS happy when it goes on sale and I have coupons to add to it! whoop whoop! lol Maybe one day I will be able to have a "couponing" section on my little blog! That would be exciting (don't judge me...lol)



As you can see from the receipts, I saved a bunch! yipee lol. Honestly couponing is about timing and patience. You have to organize your coupons and time them around good sales to get more bang for your buck! I am a Publix fiend and I base most of my shopping around their BOGO (buy one get one) sales. They have different deals each week!...i digress lol

Its 11:53 p.m. and I'm about to take it on down. Tomorrow is Thursday, and lord am I glad. I'm ready for the weekend!!!!! Im mentally drained and look forward to sleeping in. :)

Til next time..sweet dreams and say your prayers!!! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment