Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

...stylin on em!


 

 
LOVEDDDDDDDD my fit from Saturday. Something lite for a cool Saturday. The hounds tooth leggings were that deal! lol I'm mad I didn't get a better pic. :( The necklaces and sunglasses were my fav. Layerng isn't only for clothes it can also be applied to accessories! I have on 4 necklaces, which in my opinion turned out well!


Me and my baby. Isn't she the cutest! lol. PS my wall paper in the background GOES HARD son. lol



HA. Blue is stylin on em! collar popped and all! tahahaha


The weekend went by so fast, I just cant believe it. :( Yesterday we did nothing but take blue to her doctors appointment and ran a few errands and THEN went to dinner at wait for it: RED LOBSTER! If you know me, *insert shocked face* lmao. The things we do for love lol. actually cupcake loves this place and I had no ideas of where to eat so I said hell, lets go. lol, PLUS you cant front on their cheddar biscuits. heheh Its not that I HATE RD, but we live in such a good area for restaurants, and we can NEVER decide which one to go to.


...til next time peeps! :) *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment